Do you want to get ahead? Of course you do! Then, you must be willing to do what the majority won't.
You can commit to doing or not doing what it takes to be successful with your health, career, finances and/or relationships.
Are you ready? Consider these:
- Most people do the job. You must instead go beyond what’s being asked of you.
- Most people choose momentary pleasure. You must choose to focus on your goals.
- Most people will spend hours on social media. You must spend time on what matters.
- Most people will choose what’s comfortable. You must get outside your comfort zone - that’s where growth happens.
- Most people will blame forces outside of themselves for failure. You must acknowledge your flaws and failures and take responsibility for them.
- Most people complain. You must be part of the change.
- Most people are afraid to fail. You must be fearless.
- Most people will procrastinate doing the hard stuff. You must embrace the struggle.
Don’t be “most people.” Don’t be average.
Are you ready? I leave you with a few quotes to get you fired up:
"To be successful, you must be willing to do the things today others won't do in order to have the things tomorrow others won't have."
- Les Brown
“Today I will do what others won’t so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.”
- Jerry Rice
“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do.”
- Jim Rohn